Thursday, January 26, 2012

Doorknob count...really?


(Dana signing documents to be notarized)


What?! I need a notarized document signed by a "legally recognized someone" who can verify my house square footage, number of bathrooms and how many doorknobs we have and if they turn counter or counter- clockwise!!??

Many families adopting have had BIG problems finding a licensed individual to sign off some of the house details required by the Ukraine government...thankfully not us! Dana Conway; Real Estate Agent extraordinaire and  my sister was not only qualified and willing to do this, she made me and my kids lunch while she ran off to met the Notary! I LOVE her as my sister and I LOVE her as my Real Estate Agent, she really is the best ever! Thank you so much Dana...you rule!!!

Dana Conway, Equity Real Estate  #801-891-4880

No comments:

Post a Comment