Monday, October 17, 2011

We Believe in Adoption and Pretty Teeth - Bid!!



Becky's sister Dana here - and that is me up there too! This is circa 1985, 8th grade at Hillcrest Junior High. I am only wearing one earring in this photo and my best friend, Stephanee Love pierced that ear in the bathroom about 5 minutes before this photo was taken. Try to look past the earring, the hair and the eyebrows (did we not have tweezers in the 80s?) and concentrate on the teeth. Yes, my friends those are braces and I had them on for 6 years! You will not suffer the same fate if you check out one of the newest items on our online auction - 50% off a full set of braces (up to a $2,500 value!) at Silcox Orthodontics. Dr. Silcox is funny, smart and has a great office staff that is going to help you make your kids want to follow their ortho plan so they can have straight teeth a lot quicker than I did! Dr. Silcox is a very popular orthodontist (because he is a very good orthodontist) but this one is for new patient families only.

There will be new items daily until the auction closes Tuesday at 10 PM, check them out under "New Items" on the left side of the auction site. And if you want your ears pierced before your family photo give me a call. All I need is an ice cube and an earring. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment