Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zoom...ZOOOM!!!!!!

            www.32auctions.com/organizations/2180/auctions/2379?page=5&reset_filter=1

I was pulled over for running a red light last night. I told the police officer there was no way I would run a red light, he said I did. He asked me if I was on my phone, I said of course I was....I am a mom and my kids were in bed so I could actually carry on a grown-up conversation. He said the conversation must have been pretty intense because I did run that red and I didn't believe him. I told the Officer I was adopting my two sons from Ukraine and was talking about our on-line auction fundraiser.  I then told him all about Sergei (14) and Max (5) and how it wasn't our plan to adopt right now but your kids are your kids and God sends them to you in all sorts of way. He said "Well... I am letting you go, even though you DID run that red light. My sister and I were adopted from CA foster care and it saved my life." To the sweet officer who let me go with a warning and a hug (yes, you know I made him give me a hug) thank you!!!

Now start picking out your items! Auction Starts Sunday at 12:01am (That's right you are setting your alarms) and ends Tues the 18th at 10pm. EVERYTHING IS DONATED so crazy great prices people!  Zoom Teeth Whitening by the best dentist around, Dr. Ryan McNeil, usually: $350 Our Start bid:  $120 

No comments:

Post a Comment