Saturday, May 5, 2012

Real World - Ukraine

Do you remember that show “Real  World”, they stuff a bunch a people in a house and just let the cameras roll and sit back and watch the trainwreck. Well, we just needed cameras!  To save money we had our facilitator stay with us in our apartment. This was figured out before we left the states and before Kevin had to be stuffed in a teeny-tiny apartment with me for 2 straight weeks…he thought seeing  my cute face 24/7 was a lot, he had no idea how lucky he was . Yesterday Sasha stayed in our one bedroom apartment with our bedroom door having to be held shut with a chair and the bathroom door not closing at all. For all of you who know Kevin…lots of people in a tiny space is not exactly his deal. Here is the best part: we have had NO SIGNAL for days and of course the phone rings at 4AM…I forgot to pay my phone bill before I left…it was Mr. White from At&t collections. After Kevin had a 30 minute conversation about calling back tomorrow, Kevin was not laughing, I pulled the pillow over my eyes to cover my smile.  
Sasha is great, he was asleep after us and out the door before we were even up and around. He is so good at what he does! Just seeing Kev’s face when he heard he was going to have a “roomie” is going to keep me laughing for days!
PS: Dana, pay my bill. It is in the mail organizer (you gave me) in the “Mom” slot. THANK YOU!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just called the AT&T people back to verify that they credited your account - I paid it the other day. I am still on the line with them - they just said it can take 48 hours to process the payment. I told them not to call you any more.

    ReplyDelete