Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WE ARE CRASHING THE SALT LAKE AIRPORT

Attention all people who love Becky and Kevin! Becky and Kev have graciously invited all of us to be at the airport when Max and Sergei arrive home. We are excited to have a BIG crowd. I am sure Kevin and the boys will be exhausted but this is a great chance for us to see the big homecoming before Becky and Kevin head home with their little family to get settled in.

I have a big suprise for the boys and Kevin so if you will send me an email at dana@equityutah.com, or comment here and let me know that you are coming to the airport and HOW YOU ARE RELATED TO MAX AND SERGEI (friend, aunt, cousin, etc.) that would be great.

It looks like they will be arriving some time on Saturday - when we have more details I will let you know. Can't wait!

UPDATE: It is looking like it may be Monday before Kevin and the boys make it home. The homecoming date is a moving target but we will keep you posted. If you think you may make send me an email or comment here. . .

4 comments:

  1. I for one am happy to see the words Saturday and home in the same post. Do I need to email you as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana...I will be there and happy to help with the planning.
    Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in!! with the girls. Probably not Marek unless it is actually Monday between the hours of 6 and 8pm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachael and I will try to make it. We know Kevin and Becky from cycling.

    ReplyDelete